Official Zambia Correctional Services Recruitment 2021-2022 | Jobs & Application
We(zainfo.co.za Team) are pleased to inform you about Zambia Correctional Services Recruitment 202-2022 | Jobs & Application | read full details below
Zambia Correctional Service invites applications from interested and suitably qualified Zambians to join its rank and file as professionals:-
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medicine and Bachelor of Science Degree in Surgery (MBchB); and Masters in Public Health (01)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Medicine and Bachelor of Science Degree in Surgery (MBchB) or equivalent (01)
- Bachelor Science in Psychiatric (02)
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (05)
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine (06)
- Diploma in Registered Nursing (12)
- Diploma in Agricultural Engineering (04)
- Diploma in Veterinary Science (04)
- Diploma in Crop Science (04)
- Diploma in Water Engineering (12)
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering (06)
- Diploma in Automotive Mechanics (04)
- Diploma in Auto-Electrical (04)
- Diploma in Social Work (03)
- Diploma in Guidance and Counseling (03)
- Diploma in Industrial Arts (04)
- Diploma in Purchasing und Supply (12)
- Diploma in Food Production (02)
- Certificate in Metal Fabrication (06)
- Certificate in Brick-Laying and Plastering (07)
- Certificate in Plumbing and Sheet Metal (12)
- Earth Moving Operators (Tractors, Combined Harvesters, Bulldozers, Graders) (10)
- ZICA Licentiate or equivalent (Non-Uniformed Positions) (06)
- ZICA Technician or equivalent (Non-Uniformed Positions) (05)
Prospective candidates must meet the following:
- Must be a Zambian Citizen with Green National Registration Card (NRC);
- Must possess Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with five (05) Credits;
- Must be between 18 – 35 years of age:
- Must be physically mentliily fit;
- Must have no criminal record;
- Must be ready to undergo military training;
- Must be single the time of recruitment;
- Must not be less than 1.65m tall;
- Must be ready and willing to work in rural parts of Zambia.
Interested candidates should apply in their own handwriting to respective Regional Commanding Officers; Central; Lusaka; Copperbelt; Southern; Eastern; North-Western; Western: Luapula; Northern and Muchinga Provinces.
Note the following:
- No Application letter will be received at Correctional Service Headquarters and Correctional Staff Training Colleges.
- All applicants must be affiliates to their Professional Associations where applicable.
- Candidates who will be shortlisted will be expected to meet the cost of their accommodation, meals and travel expenses to and from the place of interview.
- Only candidates meeting the stipulated requirements should apply.
- Only successfill candidates will be communicated to.
Closing dute for receiving applications will be Thursday 18th March, 2021 at 17:00 hours.
For further information contact;
Telephone Number: +260 215 222125 +260 953580162
The Director, Human Resource
Zambia Correctional Service Headquarters