Official South African Police Service SAPS Vacancies 2020-2021-Recruitment Form & Dates
We(https://zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about SAPS Vacancies 2021-Recruitment Form & Dates
Here is All you need to know about South African Police Service SAPS Vacancies 2021-Recruitment Form & Dates
The SAPS offers careers in various fields. If you join the SAPS you can either become a police official or a civilian employee. Police officials are employed in terms of the South African Police Service Act, 1995 (Act No 68 of 1995). Civilian employees are employed in terms of the Public Service Act, 1994 (Act No 103 of 1994). Most functional Police Officials are directly involved in preventing, combating or investigating crime. The other Police officials and civilian personnel carry out support functions.
How to Apply for South African Police Service Recruitment 2021
Tel: +27 (0) 12 393 1000
SAPS Head Office
236 Pretorius Street
Private Bag X94
GPS Coordinates: S25.74790 E28.18901
The South African Police Service is committed to create a safe and secure environment for all the people in South Africa. Your feedback is welcome and important to us. You can contribute towards the enhancement and development of the South African Police Service.
This TALK TO US page is not for emergencies and you cannot report a crime on the SAPS website.
The following contact numbers can be used for the purposes of emergencies, to report a crime or to register a complaint:
- For emergencies or to report a crime, call 10111 or contact your nearest Police Station.
- If you know of any criminal activities or want to report a crime anonymously, you can contact Crime Stop – 08600 10111.
- You can contact the SAPS Service Complaints Centre to register a complaint on SAPS service delivery, call 0800 333 177 or fax to 012 393 5452 or email: Service Complaints
- You can also view our Frequently Asked Questions to answer some of the queries that you might have.
- For any general enquiries, suggestions and/or compliments, feel free to contact us at SAPS Corporate Communications