ABOUT THE COMPANY – RAILWAY SAFETY REGULATOR
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Railway Safety Regulator (RSR) Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
The Railway Safety Regulator (RSR) was established by the the National Railway Safety Regulator Act, Act 16 of 2002 and is an agency of the South African government. The responsibility of the RSR is to regulates railroad safety by all railway operators across the country and neighbouring states whose rail operations enter the country.
The RSR is headquartered in Bruma, Johannesburg and has an office in Cape Town CBD.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
The Railway Safety Regulator will be awarding bursaries to students pursuing their studies within the following fields:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback by RSR, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full-time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- In the 3rd year of study
- Studying at a recognised and accredited tertiary institution in South Africa
- NOT in receipt of any other financial sponsorship or bursary
- Preference will be given to the youth, female students, students with disabilities and students from previously disadvantaged communities
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Railway Safety Regulator Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary registration (on tertiary letterhead)
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
- Brief Curriculum Vitae
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Posted/ hand delivered to:
Waterfall Point Office Park
Corner Waterfall and Woodmead Drive
31 January 2020 (at 16:30).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the West Coast District Municipality directly:
Training and Development section
Contact People: Ms C Erasmus / S Paultin
Telephone: 022 433 8400