Here is the Official PNG Correctional Service Recruitment 2021-2022 | Application Form, Dates & Requirements
we are pleased as we keep you updated about PNG Correctional Service Recruitment 2021-2022 | Application Form, Dates & Requirements
PNG Correctional Service Recruitment
Papua New Guinea Correctional Service Headquarter is located in Port Moresby. It is housed at the (ex) Kinhill Kramer Building which can be found along the Islander Drive and Wards Road, Hohola (adjacent to Holiday Inn and opposite the Ela Motors –Waigani Branch).
Check: PNG Defence Force Recruitment 2019/2020 Entry Form.
The following information and documentation is compulsory for all interested individuals who wish to apply for future recruitment programs with Papua New Guinea Correctional Service:
- Letter of Interest (Application)
- Confirmation Letter from your local Church Pastor
- Curriculum Vitae (Updated or latest)
- Passport size photo
- Certificates (either Grade 10/12/College/University)
- Training Certificates, Technical/Trades TVET (If any)
- Police Clearance (Current)
- Medical Report (Current)
- Birth Certificate/Report (Tests on Eye Sight, Blood Pressure Level, Sugar Level and your Height)
- References Letters (at least 3 letters)
To recruit, train, and continually develop the skills and abilities of staff to ensure that the highest standards of offender supervision and rehabilitation are provided.
Note: Be informed that the Correctional Service Recruitment applications is momentarily CLOSED due to enormous number of interested applications received from all regions of Papua New Guinea. Any late applications received after April 2019 will be placed as ‘pending’ for the next screening process. The CS Recruitment Officers are registering current applications received from beginning of this year 2019. All Outdated applications will not be considered during this screening process