Official Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2021-2022 | Application Form, Requirements & Closing Dates
We(zainfo.co.za Team) are pleased to inform you about Official Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2021-2022 | Application Form, Requirements & Closing Dates-read full details below
The Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2020 advertisement has been released and available below. cdfipb.careers Recruitment, Application Form Portal, Requirements and other details are available below.
Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2020/2021 will commence soon. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online for the available vacancies before the recruitment application deadline. The 2020/2021 Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment details like education qualification, requirement, location, stipend & salary scale, selection process, application form & how to apply, closing date, important links and others are available below.
The Nigeria Correctional Service wishes to invite applications from eligible Nigerian for enlistment into the Nigeria Correctional Service 2020/2021. The Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment is open to civilian nationwide.
Table of Contents
- Documents Needed for Nigeria Correctional Service Online Registration
- Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment Requirements
- Nigeria Correctional Service Academic Qualifications 2020/2021
- How to Apply for Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2020/2021
Documents Needed for Nigeria Correctional Service Online Registration
- Passport size photograph
- First School Leaving Certificate
- Waec/Nabteb/NECO/GCE Results
- optional – NCE/ND/Trade Test/ RN
- Birth Certificate / Declaration of age.
Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment Requirements
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth.
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualification and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment.
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from Government recognized Hospitals.
- Applicants must be of good characters, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must not be members of any Secret Society, Cults or Drug Addicts etc.
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed.
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Applicants chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage.
Nigeria Correctional Service Academic Qualifications 2020/2021
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
How to Apply for Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2020/2021
The Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2020/2021 is processed through the New Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment Portal. Please read the following instructions carefully before proceeding with your application.
- Applications must be online. Candidates are expected to log into the website https://cdfipb.careers/ or http://www.prisons.gov.ng, fill and submit the application form online.
Application Fee: Candidates should note the application is absolutely free.
Application Deadline: Coming Soon…
Things to Note Before Applying:
To apply for the Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2020/2021. Below is what you need to know:
- We publish on this page, the latest Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment updates and each position published includes its a requirement, qualification, application form, and other vital information to help you understand the recruitment process and apply cordially.
- Make sure you confirm the deadline of any advertised position before submitting an application.
- Make sure you meet all minimum Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment requirements and possess any required document before submitting an application.
- Follow the details on each individual position to apply.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. The candidate who attempts to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- Follow the right application procedures and always seek help where required.
- Beware of Job Scam; As we try to verify each job recruitment before publication. Always verify from the official website if in doubt.
- Don’t Pay to Get a Job, legitimate recruitment wouldn’t require money or gratification to offer employment. Remember, it’s a job, not a Business.
- There are lots of scammers claiming to have connections or work at the Nigeria Correctional Service. Don’t pay anybody claiming to help you get a job in the Nigeria Correctional Service.
|Why Seviportal for Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2020/2021 Free Job Alert?|
|Seviportal is the one-stop place for the Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment notification across various sectors and industries within Nigeria. Seviportal ensures that all Jobs get notified to all our visitors. We ensure that none of the Jobs gets missed out on our website. We help both fresher and experienced graduates to get recruitment notification on recent Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment 2020/2021 openings across Nigeria.|
|Nigeria Correctional Service Recruitment States in Nigeria?|
|The Nigeria Correctional Service Recruits across the 36 states in Nigeria. This Nigeria Correctional Service recruitment in Abia, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom State, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti State, Enugu State, Gombe State, Imo State, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara. Though Nigeria Correctional Service may accept recruitment application nationwide, don’t miss the point that some vacancy positions may require relocation to their designated state of operation.|
|Organization||Nigeria Correctional Service|
|Location||Nationwide – Nigeria|