Official Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus (General Duty) PDF & Navik Exam Pattern
We are pleased to inform you about Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus (General Duty) PDF & Navik Exam Pattern
Indian Coast Guard : Aspirants who are searching for government Jobs like Indian Coast Guard Navik( general duty)then you are at the right Place. The latest Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus and Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern are available on this page. So, the candidates who are going to attend the Indian Navik Domestic Branch (DB) Exam can download the Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus here. Also, check the Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Exam Pattern 2018 in the below sections. For more information regarding Indian Coast Guard Navik Examination and any other central Government or State Government do subscribe and stay tuned to our site.
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. They invited the Candidates for the recruitment of Navik (GD) – 01/2019 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level.. The Application form will be Submitted Online Only from 01 July 2019 TO 10 July 2019. Here we also have Coast Guard Syllabus Pdf 2018 in Hindi
Indian Coast Guard has invited the various Online Application Form for the Navik General Duty Posts. Huge numbers of candidates have applied the ICG Navik General Duty Application Form. The candidates who registered the ICG Navik General Duty Application Form, now they are curious to know about the Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus 2019.
Indian Coast Guard Syllabus & Exam Pattern 20118-19
The entire Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2018 and Exam Pattern for Navik Domestic Branch Posts has been updated on this site. Hence the candidates who applied for Indian Coast Guard Navik DB Recruitment can easily access the Indian Coast Guard Syllabus 2018 Pdf along with the Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern here for exam preparation. The Indian Coast Guard Syllabus plays a significant role in Indian Coast Guard written test. So, the individuals must prepare a schedule with the help of Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus and prepare thoroughly by following the Plan. By referring the Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Exam Syllabus, you can know the important topics of the exam, and you can perform well in the examination by concentrating on the main topics. Download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Syllabus PDF from the link given below.
The Indian Coast Guard Recruitment recently issued employment notification for recruiting the 10+2 qualified candidates for the Navik Domestic Branch (Cook & Steward) posts. This Indian Coast Guard General Duty Recruitment is the best opportunity for the Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Central Government Jobs. Many people have utilized this chance by applying for Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018. As there will be huge competition, the applicants must start their preparation as early as possible by downloading Indian Coast Guard Syllabus & Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern. You can get Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus and Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern from this site. Therefore, check Indian Coast Guard Syllabus and Indian Coast Guard Navik Exam Pattern to know the structure and difficulty level of the examination. Visit our website Recruitment Hunt regularly to get latest Government Job updates.
Indian Coast Guard General Duty Exam Pattern 2018-19
Aspirants who are appearing for Indian Coast Guard Navik Examination should start their preparations from now. As we have already released Syllabus, Exam Pattern and recruitment details regarding this examination. So, candidates should start preparing for their examinations to score good marks in Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2018-19.
Exam Pattern :- Scheme of Indian Coast Guard Navik GD written exam is as follows :
- The written examination will be of objective type.
- There will be a composite paper of 12th standard.
- There is nothing mentioned for negative marking. Candidate must read instructions in this regard printed on paper before proceed.
|Exam Type||Subject Name|
- Indian Coast Guard Exam is an objective type exam which consists of questions from Physics, Basic Chemistry, Mathematics, Quantitative Ability, English, Reasoning, GK, and Current affairs.
- The complete and detailed Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Exam Syllabus 2018 is as follows.
- Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus – Indian Coast Guard Syllabus for Mathematics
- Mathematical Induction.
- Complex Numbers.
- Partial fractions.
- Theory of Equations.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Additions of Vectors.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- The product of Vectors.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Coordinate Geometry.
- Straight Lines.
- Transformation of Axes.
- Pairs of Straight Lines.
- The system of circles.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Definite Integrals.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Differential equations.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios etc.
- Indian Coast Guard Syllabus – Indian Coast Guard Navik General Duty Exam Syllabus for English
- Direct/Indirect Speech.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Transformation of Sentences.
- Active & Passive Voice.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages etc.
- Cultural Heritage.
- General Polity.
- About India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Science & Technology.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Constitution.
- Economy etc.
- Therefore, the full information regarding Indian Coast Guard Syllabus and Indian Coast Guard General Duty Exam Pattern is mentioned on this site. Download Indian Coast Guard Navik Syllabus along with the Indian Coast Guard Exam Pattern and study well and the grab the chance to work in Indian Coast Guard Department. For more information visit the Official website which is mentioned in the above table. Finally, Recruitment Hunt wishes Good Luck to all the Aspirants!