ABOUT THE COMPANY – GENESIS ANALYTICS
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Genesis Analytics Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 / read ful.l details
Genesis Analytics was founded in 1998 as the first specialist microeconomics consultancy firm in the country. Microeconomics is the study of labour, product and capital markets. The firm make use of their analytical capabilities to unlock value for their clients, by improving the decision-making process.
The Genesis Analytics Educational Foundation Trust (GEFT) was formed in order that the firm could assist previously disadvantaged students who are pursuing their postgraduate studies in Economics.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SERVICE CONTRACT
Genesis Analytics will be awarding bursaries for studies towards an Honours or Master’s degree in Economics or a related field of study.
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees, books and stationery, and if funds are available, they may also cover accommodation and transport.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not receive any feedback within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Please note that only successful candidates will receive communication.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen (by birth)
- From a previously disadvantaged background
- Studying within the aforementioned field of study (in the last year of undergraduate degree or in postgraduate degree)
- Studying at a recognised South African university
- Achieved and maintained a minimum average of 65% for your undergraduate and/or Honours degree
- From a designated group (South African Indian, Coloured and African students, per the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://genesis.mcidirecthire.com/Bursaries/External/CurrentOpportunities
(Reference Number: ZSB082020)
(Please note that emailed applications will NOT be accepted).
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter explaining why you should be awarded the bursary
- Full academic record/ transcripts, from your 1st year of study to current date (certified copies)
- A writing sample (essay/ proposal/ assignment: a recent submission from the current or previous academic year)
BURSARY SELECTION PROCESS
The bursary process will proceed as follows:
1) Applicants will be screen against the aforementioned eligibility criteria
2) Applicants who pass the eligibility criteria test will take part in an online technical case study
3) Applicants will then go on to take part in an online and face-to-face psychometric assessment
4) Applicants will then be required to attend an interview
5) Applicants will then be ratified by the Genesis Trustees
6) The bursary is then confirmed and awarded to the successful candidates
(This assessment takes place in July and August each year, during the Graduate Recruitment process)
30 August 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Genesis Analytics directly:
Contact Person: ?Zandile Shabangu (Grad Recruitment Specialist)
Email: [email protected]